It’s time to unwind. We all need a vacation from life’s chaos, and there’s nothing better than sitting about in our Pajamas or just wearing what we slept in. This Nap Dress is ideal for any occasion and looks well with various outfits. Pair your Nap Dress with bold shirts, boots, belts, jewelry, or scarves to dress it up.
1. The Ellie Nap Dress
* Because it’s so comfy and cute, you’ll want to wear the Ellie every day. It’s an a-line silhouette with elasticated smocking, ruffled shoulders, a tiered skirt, and pockets.
* This dress will be with you on all of your experiences, from day one to forever, thanks to its smocked elastic fabric that expands with your changing body.
2. The Collector's Edition Ellie Nap Dress
* Because this dress is sheer, we suggest layering it with a slip, a bodysuit, or a beautiful pair of jeans. It’s the most relaxed dress you’ll ever put on.
* The same dress with ruffled shoulders and a smocked bodice as our original Ellie Nap Dress now has a broader skirt for a more dramatic look—because we know that certain days need something extra special. Because it’s unlined and sheer, we suggest wearing it with a slip, a bodysuit, or a fantastic pair of denim.
3. The Jasmine Nap Dress
* Three rows of elasticated smocking at the natural waist, a square neckline, and a midi skirt with movement characterize the Jasmine.
* It’s designed for the lady who wants to look and feel great in a dress that’s soft and comfy, as well as flattering enough to wear from day tonight.
4. The Ava Dress
* An elasticated smocked back, side zip fastener, ruffled shoulders, midi length, and pockets are all included in the Ava dress, which also comes with a matching belt.
* This design depicts hidden mushrooms and fairies wearing Nap Dresses and is inspired by 18th-century wall hangings and the work of the pre-Raphaelite brothers.
6. The Samantha Dress
* The Samantha is a knee-length dress with an adjustable collar, a corset-inspired stomach, pockets, and a ruffled hem for a sophisticated finish.
* Aside zip fastening and smocked elasticated are located on the back of the dress. The sleeves are long and ruffled at the cuffs, adding a feminine touch.
8. The Caroline Nap Dress
* This white on white is stunning, and it goes with everything. It’s the ideal coverup for the beach or pool. Wear it around the home as a nightgown or take it out with you.
* It’s made of sheer white Swiss dot fabric that adds just the perfect amount of dressiness—and gives you that “just put on makeup appearance” when you don’t have time to do so.
9. The Athena Nap Dress
* Nap dresses have been around for years, and this one is the original. It has an easy, layered design with an exposed split on the side and an asymmetrical shirttail hemline.
* It’s as soft and flexible as your favorite pajamas, but they wanted it to be so lovely that you’d wear it out over a swimsuit.